Friday, September 19, 2008

My Sister, Coryn

My sister, Coryn, called me today to give me her "official" news that she is moving to California. She said the only thing that will keep her from going is not being able to negotiate her salary. I am so sad. We have not always gotten along, but for the most part she's always been close by. I hate thinking about her leaving and not knowing if we'll ever live near each other again. It just doesn't seem real yet, but I am still so sad.

Coryn is such an awesome person. She is a hard worker and good at what she does. California will be lucky to have her. I hope this is a good opportunity for her to follow her dreams and find the career she really loves. I support her 100%.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are both so beautiful and look so much alike.