Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One of those days...

Today has been one of those days that I was warned about when people found out I was pregnant with Kylie - having 2 children is not easy. On one side of me I have 4 month old Kylie crying because she's tired, and on the other side is 2.5 year old Katelyn crying because she's tired. This was at 11:00 am. I finally just stuck Kylie in her crib to cry-it-out for a while, and I put Katelyn in her room because I was really about to lose my patience. After about 10-15 minutes of putting the pacifier back in Kylie's mouth, she was asleep and quiet. Around that same time frame Katelyn calmed down, too. So, that situation just goes to show that putting them somewhere safe while you take some time to calm down really helps. I felt much better after a 10 minute break.

1 comment:

Minxy Mimi said...

I am glad they calmed down for ya!
2 kiddos can be tough!