Friday, December 26, 2008

Lugo Christmas



Another Christmas has come and gone. A part of me is a little sad, but at the same time I am happy to get out of the Christmas rush. I always feel like things slow down a bit after Christmas, and it's a nice breath of fresh air.

This year was Kylie's first Christmas. She had a blast opening presents. Of course, she was more interested in the wrapping paper than anything else. In fact, she ate some of it. Oops! Her favorite gift so far is a Winnie the Pooh toy that lights up and spins around. She gets so excited when we turn it on.

Christmas with Katelyn was so exciting this year. She really got the hang of the Santa thing this year. She was so excited when she saw that Santa brought her a big red wagon. But her favorite toy so far is a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse race track. It has kept her busy for most of the day.

I have to say, one of the things I enjoyed most about this Christmas was that we could not afford to get gifts for ourselves and others like we had in the past. It helped us to really appreciate what we have and what we got. Watching my girls enjoy their gifts was the best gift I could have ever gotten.

No comments: