Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kylie Slept Through the Night

Last night my sweet little 2 month old slept through the night. It was glorious! She slept from 10:00 until 7:15 this morning. She barely woke up to eat at 7:15, and fell back to sleep. It is now almost 9:30, and she's still sound asleep. I hope I didn't just jinx myself and that this a pattern that will continue from now on. Of course Katelyn was wide awake and ready to play at 7:00, so I had to be up. But I got to sleep almost an entire night through. Yea!

5 comments:

Minxy Mimi said...

I am jealous! Thats great!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, that first full night is always such a landmark event. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

How awesome, cherish it!

My 8 month old has slept through the night about 4 times EVER!

Unknown said...

What an adorable pic!!!

Jess NBP said...

that's wonderful Erin!! I knew it was just a matter of time before she would start that.

YAY for pics.