Saturday, October 11, 2008

Trip to the Farm

On Thursday Katelyn, Kylie, and I met up with some friends at a farm. They all had a blast. Katelyn is obsessed with farm animals, but much to my surprise she was very reluctant to touch any of them. She did milk a cow, though! She would not hold any of the ducks or chicks. She didn't even want to touch the pigs, which is her favorite animal. She loved the hayride and train ride. And before we left we got to pick out a pumpkin. So it was a great day at the farm.

3 comments:

Minxy Mimi said...

I love that last picture! Adorable!

Minxy Mimi said...

Hey, I forgot to tell you...youve been tagged. Go check my blog for details!

HeatherL said...

LOL! I loved the picture of someone showing the duck to the baby!! ROFL! That was great! HeatherL from AMP